Sunday, August 24, 2014

My fushion and expedition

Here are list of fushion recipe that i have collected. We get these as reward from training ground quest.



My rank now quest doesnt give new recipe but as i mention in my previous post we can get a summon scroll for rare shikihimes by defeating leader well so far i only obtain one type. 

I try out the normal fushion too but that method did not bring out new race tho. I put a Shishar on yang and a Tokagemaru on yin the result is i got back a Shishar >.< but with different skill. 

Since crystal soul are limited i cudnt try out more. Soul crystal can be craft too in production but it cost those 3 element.



In the guide says soul crystal only gain 12 per day.

Way to have more is we need to rank up and max our land everytime it will increase our material income.

Talk about purge land i found out we can have max purge ticket 20 stack and from the guide says we will earn the ticket 12 time per day and each time we get 2 tickets.

If we slow lvling mean at same rank and cannot purge anymore land and what to do with the tickets?

Here what i do is i demolish my lands some and purge them back to fast lvling my shikihimes becoz from battle they earn really heap of exp like 25exp to 250exp ^o^

* It will drop back to easy mode when we demolish alot lands.


Expedition


Hey i got this notification when i try to rank up! 




This notification make me think to explore the expedition to find out what is all about.

I ignore this before and just rank up but now i feel i need to test this stuff lol.




Only  have 3 trial battle ticket and i try out one time.
I guess we will get this ticket daily too as i login the next day my ticket back to 3.



I start at the 1st check point and it contain 5 stage, 1st floor - 5th floor.

The 1st floor start with monster lvl13. When i entered my shikihimes are lvl 18 so i wipe out check point 1 pretty easy.

*note: The battle went 5 battle straight with no break. 



After 5 battle straight here the reward that i got. 

The next is check point 2 with higher lvl monster.


However i did not pass this one as my shikihimes died at floor 8th T.T

Its a mistake where their weapon durability drop and i did not equip them sub weapon lol so yeah its best to enter fully prepare :D

**Warning that everytime battle our shikihimes HP doesnt not refill back. So we will end up battle with not fully HP so have to play wise especially to keep our healer shihikihime alive so she can keep on healing during combat.




Even didnt not make it through but i still got the reward ^-^

There were white tiger and green tortoise in the reward list so i checking it out how to use them but still i have no idea how it work :(

But however as i was checking in my inventory i notice i have....



It wasnt there before and i only think that it cud be reward from clearing check point 1? lol well its something super good stuff atm :D that doesnt hold me back to summon new shikihimes wheee.

I wonder wht i will get let's see..



I got this one, Izuna race :D
It seem that she using bow type weapon.








No comments:

Post a Comment